MARIJUANA ARREST IN SAN DIEGO?
For a Marijuana Related Offense in San Diego, the Defense Lawyer You Choose is CRUCIAL — We’ve Defended Over 2000 Criminal Cases, With a Proven Track Record of Success Defending Marijuana Related Charges!
Have you been arrested for a marijuana related charge in San Diego? Without the right representation, you could face VERY harsh penalties for conviction of a marijuana offense. Even a simple possession charge can give you a criminal record and make it difficult to get a job or get into college.
If you have been arrested for a marijuana related crime in San Diego, do NOT waste time…Superior Law Center can help you immediately! Call (619) 743-9130 for a FREE confidential consultation.
Superior Law Center’s professional reputation is backed by an impeccable winning track record.
At Superior Law Center in San Diego, we have extensive experience representing clients facing all types of marijuana-related charges, including:
- Possession: Penalties for possession of marijuana vary, based on the amount of marijuana in question and previous convictions. Also, possession of hashish can result in a felony conviction.
- Sales: Possession with intent to sell is a felony in California and can result in prison time, fines and the loss of your driver’s license (if you are under 21).
- Trafficking: Marijuana Trafficking will typically be treated as a felony.
- Transportation: If it is less than an ounce of marijuana, then drug transportation is a misdemeanor offense. Larger amounts can result in a felony conviction.
- Cultivation and grow houses: Growing cannabis can result in a felony conviction with prison time and fines. If you are under 21, you could also lose your license for a year.
We have over 15 years experience defending marijuana related charges, and we’ve helped many San Diego County residents get their court charges reduced or even dismissed.
When clients come to Superior Law Center with a marijuana related charge, they are given the individual attention and care they need to get through the stressful legal process. ALL of your rights will be protected, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the best possible outcome!
* Do NOT speak to law enforcement or investigators about your marijuana charges, as that information can and will be used against you in a court of law.
"Eric is very good at being your voice in the field of law. If you need some that is responsible, when it come to taking care of your legal needs. This lawyer has gone the extra mile for me and so has the great people he works with. I thank you."
We also offer little or no money down, and offer affordable payment plans to those who need help. At Superior Law Center, our experienced San Diego trial lawyer will use the best defense strategies possible to protect your innocence and your future! ALL of your rights will be protected immediately, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten the BEST possible outcome for you or your loved ones.
Often times, we can stop police investigations before you EVER get charged with a crime. (If you have NOT been formally charged, read more about pre-file investigations.)