A Felony DUI Conviction in San Diego has Devastating Consequences…
If You’ve Been Charged with a Felony DUI in San Diego, STOP and Think For a Minute… Here are the 5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future After a Felony DUI in San Diego:
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV.
2. Penalties for a felony DUI are incredibly severe. If convicted of a felony DUI in San Diego, you will lose all driving privileges, end up in jail (up to one year), pay substantial fines and other court-ordered consequences, and your auto insurance rates will go up!
3. You want a lawyer who has won thousands of felony DUI cases in San Diego, and who’s entire law practice is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
4. You want a lawyer who offers a competitive fee, accepts Little or No Money Down, and offers affordable payment plans to help you out.
5. Most importantly, you want a lawyer with the BEST felony DUI dismissal rate in San Diego!
"Eric is very good at being your voice in the field of law. If you need some that is responsible, when it come to taking care of your legal needs. This lawyer has gone the extra mile for me and so has the great people he works with. I thank you."
We also offer little or no money down, and offer affordable payment plans to those who need help. At Superior Law Center, our experienced San Diego trial lawyer will use the best defense strategies possible to protect your innocence and your future! ALL of your rights will be protected immediately, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten the BEST possible outcome for you or your loved ones.
Often times, we can stop police investigations before you EVER get charged with a crime. (If you have NOT been formally charged, read more about pre-file investigations.)