DUI WITH INJURY LAWYER IN SAN DIEGO
Knowledgeable, Compassionate DUI Attorneys With Over 15 Years Experience Defending DUIs Involving an Injury.
If You or a Loved One Have Been Charged with a DUI Involving an Injury in San Diego, STOP and Think For a Minute…
5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future After a DUI Involving an Injury in San Diego:
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV.
2. California law significantly increases the punishment & prosecution when an injury is involved in a DUI.
3. A DUI involving an injury is typically prosecuted as a felony and can include significant jail time, fines, loss of all driving privileges, and restitution owed to the party injured. Insurance costs & loss of employment opportunities are also at risk.
4. With the stakes so high, you want a lawyer who has won thousands of DUI cases in San Diego, and is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
5. You want a lawyer who offers a competitive fee, accepts Little or No Money Down, and offers affordable payment plans to help you out.
"Eric is very good at being your voice in the field of law. If you need some that is responsible, when it come to taking care of your legal needs. This lawyer has gone the extra mile for me and so has the great people he works with. I thank you."
We also offer little or no money down, and offer affordable payment plans to those who need help. At Superior Law Center, our experienced San Diego trial lawyer will use the best defense strategies possible to protect your innocence and your future! ALL of your rights will be protected immediately, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten the BEST possible outcome for you or your loved ones.
Often times, we can stop police investigations before you EVER get charged with a crime. (If you have NOT been formally charged, read more about pre-file investigations.)