If You Have a Warrant Out For Your Arrest, STOP and Think For a Minute…. Here are the 5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future.
- You can be lawfully arrested at ANYTIME.
- The State of California has significant resources committed to tracking down uncleared warrants. In addition to local police and Sheriffs, there is a fugitive task force ‘on duty’ to identify those with outstanding warrants.
- Arrest warrants do not disappear. California has a robust computer system dedicated to tracking warrants.
- Even if you leave the state of California, you can be detained anywhere in the United States and extradited to face criminal charges in California.
- Employers can find about your warrant, costing you your job & severely impairing future employment opportunities.
With the stakes so high for an outstanding warrant, the next move you make can literally affect your entire future
Superior Law Center has been successfully handling warrant cases for over 15 years. With over 1,600 case victories, we fight aggressively and use any and all possible defenses to protect your future.
If you have an outstanding warrant in San Diego, call us immediately at (800) 823-0943 and take advantage of our FREE, confidential consultation with our experienced, winning San Diego warrant lawyer.
We offer little or no money down and affordable payment plans to help you out.
Choosing Superior Law Center was the wisest decision I ever made. Superior Law Center did an incredible job representing me in court…I felt assured from the beginning with Superior Law Center’s professional manner and extensive knowledge as an attorney. The best advice I could offer someone seeking a lawyer is don’t second guess yourself; if you are seeking someone who truly cares for his clients and what he does, then going with Superior Law Center is a no brainer. Look at what he did for me. Superior Law Center changed the outcome of my life and I will be forever grateful for all he’s done. ~ CJ
Although no two warrant cases are exactly alike, the respect we get from San Diego judges, and our winning track record in the San Diego court system gives you a HUGE advantage! We have experience defending – and winning – virtually every type of criminal charge there is.
Remember, do NOT speak to law enforcement or investigators about your warrant, as that information CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law.
With Superior Law Center, ALL of your rights will be protected immediately, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten the BEST possible outcome for you or your loved ones.
If You Have a Warrant in San Diego, Time is of the Essence! Every Minute You Wait Matters, So Give Us a Call Immediately for a FREE, CONFIDENTIAL Consultation at (800) 823-0943.