If You or a Loved One Have Been Charged with an Underage DUI in San Diego, STOP and Think For a Minute…
5 Vital Things to Consider to Protect Your Future After an Underage DUI in San Diego:
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV.
2. In San Diego, a person under the age of 21 charged with a DUI still faces criminal courts, where they can be put in jail, incur substantial fines, given educational classes, community service, and other court-ordered consequences.
3. You want a lawyer who has won thousands of DUI cases in San Diego, and who’s entire law practice is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
4. You want a lawyer who offers a competitive fee, accepts Little or No Money Down, and offers affordable payment plans to help you out.
5. Most importantly, you want a lawyer with the BEST underage DUI dismissal rate in San Diego!
Choosing the best San Diego Underage DUI Lawyer is TOO Important of a Decision to Hire Just Anyone.
You need an experienced, aggressive, competitively priced San Diego DUI Lawyer who has thousands of DUI victories in San Diego under his belt, who will aggressively defend your case and get you the BEST possible outcome for your under 21 DUI charge!
If you are facing underage DUI charges in San Diego 24 hours a day, call us immediately at (800) 823-0943 and take advantage of our FREE, confidential consultation with our experienced, winning San Diego DUI lawyer.
Again, we have over 15 years experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes, and we’ve literally helped thousands of San Diego County residents just like you, get their DUI charges reduced or dismissed.
All of your rights will be protected, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the BEST possible outcome!
* Remember, you only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV!
If you’ve been charged with a DUI under the age of 21 in San Diego, call our experienced San Diego DUI defense lawyer immediately at (800) 823-0943 for a FREE, confidential consultation.