Arrested For Your Third DUI in San Diego?
Don’t waste any time… Third DUI charges are prosecuted to the fullest extent in San Diego.
If You’ve Been Charged with Your Third DUI in San Diego, STOP and Think For a Minute. Here are the 5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future After Your Third DUI in San Diego:
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV.
2. Penalties for a third DUI are more severe. If convicted of a third DUI in San Diego, you will lose all driving privileges, end up in jail (up to one year), pay substantial fines and other court-ordered consequences, and your auto insurance rates will go up!
3. You want a lawyer who has won thousands of third DUI cases in San Diego, and who’s entire law practice is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
4. You want a lawyer who offers a competitive fee, accepts Little or No Money Down, and offers affordable payment plans to help you out.
5. Most importantly, you want a lawyer with the BEST third DUI dismissal rate in San Diego!
Choosing the best San Diego DUI Lawyer for your Third DUI is TOO Important of a Decision to Hire Just Anyone.
You need an experienced, aggressive, competitively priced San Diego DUI Lawyer who has thousands of DUI victories in San Diego under his belt, who will aggressively defend your case and get you the BEST possible outcome for your third DUI charge!
If you are facing your third DUI charge in San Diego, call us immediately at (800) 823-0943 and take advantage of our FREE, confidential consultation with our experienced, winning San Diego DUI lawyer.
Erik Friis did an excellent job of getting me an acquittal on all counts in my jury trial for a DUI. His ability to pick a favorable jury and his presenting simply and succinctly only those facts that were important for the jurors to consider made this a positive outcome. Erik listened to my concerns was meticulous in his preparation. I can highly recommend him as a knowledgeable and quality defense attorney.Patrick
Again, we have over 15 years experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes, and we’ve literally helped thousands of San Diego County residents just like you, get their first DUI charge reduced or dismissed.
All of your rights will be protected, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the BEST possible outcome!
* Remember, you only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV!
Let us help you. If you’ve been charged with your third DUI in San Diego, call our experienced San Diego DUI defense lawyer immediately at (800) 823-0943 for a FREE, confidential consultation.