If You’ve Been Charged with Your Second DUI in San Diego, STOP and Think For a Minute. Here are the 5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future After Your Second DUI in San Diego:
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV. We can handle this for you.
2. Penalties for a second DUI are more severe. If convicted of a second DUI in San Diego, you could lose your drivers license, end up in jail (up to one year), pay substantial fines and other court-ordered consequences, and your auto insurance rates will go up!
3. You want a lawyer who has won thousands of second DUI cases in San Diego, and who’s entire law practice is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
4. You want a lawyer who offers a competitive fee, accepts Little or No Money Down, and offers affordable payment plans to help you out.
5. Most importantly, you want a lawyer with the BEST second DUI dismissal rate in San Diego!
Choosing the best San Diego DUI Lawyer for your Second DUI is TOO Important of a Decision to Hire Just Anyone.
You need an experienced, aggressive, competitively priced San Diego DUI Lawyer who has thousands of DUI victories in San Diego under his belt, who will aggressively defend your case and get you the BEST possible outcome for your first DUI charge!
If you are facing your second DUI charge in San Diego, call us immediately at (800) 823-0943 and take advantage of our FREE, confidential consultation with our experienced, winning San Diego DUI lawyer.
After meeting you in person, I was at ease with my circumstances because of your knowledge and experience with DUI-related cases. Unfortunately, I was arrested again within six months of my first offense. Again, you knew what I was up against, and the end result was beyond anything short of a miracle. I want to thank you for getting both offenses reduced to wet reckless accounts without any jail time or even community service…I will always recommend you and your services to my friends and family. You are a professional!Thomas
Again, we have over 15 years experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes, and we’ve literally helped thousands of San Diego County residents just like you, get their first DUI charge reduced or dismissed.
All of your rights will be protected, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the BEST possible outcome!
** Remember, you only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV!
Let us help you. If you’ve been charged with your second DUI in San Diego, call our experienced San Diego DUI defense lawyer immediately at (800) 823-0943 for a FREE, confidential consultation. (We offer affordable payment plans, and Little or No Money Down)