1st DUI Attorney in San Diego
If You’ve Been Charged with Your First DUI in San Diego, Stop and Think for a Minute. Here are 5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future.
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to have your DMV hearing requested, or your drivers license will be suspended. We can handle this for you.
2. If convicted of a first DUI in San Diego, you could not only lose your drivers license but end up paying substantial fines and other court ordered consequences.
3. You want a lawyer fighting for you who has won won thousands of first DUI cases in San Diego, and who’s entire law practice is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
4. You want a lawyer who offers a competitive fee, accepts little or no money down, and offers affordable payment plans to help you through your first DUI.
5. Most importantly, you want a lawyer with a remarkable DUI dismissal rate in San Diego.
Choosing the best San Diego DUI Lawyer for your First DUI is TOO Important of a Decision to Hire Just Anyone. If you are facing your first DUI charge in San Diego, call us immediately at (800) 823-0943 and take advantage of our FREE, confidential consultation with our experienced, winning San Diego DUI lawyer.
“I found myself facing criminal charges after my DUI. It was the single most costly mistake I could have made. My career and my freedom were truly in jeopardy. I retained Erik Friis at Superior Law Center and after our initial consultation I was very relieved to have his experience on my side. He represented me in a courteous and professional manner, and fought his butt off to get my DUI charges dropped. Also I was informed of my rights and responsibilities every step of the way. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone facing a DUI charge in San Diego.” – Geoff M., La Mesa
Again, we have over 15 years experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes, and we’ve literally helped thousands of San Diego County residents just like you, get their first DUI charge reduced or dismissed.
All of your rights will be protected, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the BEST possible outcome!
* Remember, you only have 10 days from the date of your DUI arrest to have your hearing with the DMV requested.
Let us help you. If you’ve been charged with your first DUI in San Diego, call our experienced San Diego DUI defense lawyer immediately at (800) 823-0943 for a FREE, confidential consultation.