Felony DUI Attorney in San Diego
A Felony DUI Conviction in San Diego has Devastating Consequences…
If You’ve Been Charged with a Felony DUI in San Diego, STOP and Think For a Minute… Here are the 5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future After a Felony DUI in San Diego:
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV.
2. Penalties for a felony DUI are incredibly severe. If convicted of a felony DUI in San Diego, you will lose all driving privileges, end up in jail (up to one year), pay substantial fines and other court-ordered consequences, and your auto insurance rates will go up!
3. You want a lawyer who has won thousands of felony DUI cases in San Diego, and who’s entire law practice is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
4. You want a lawyer who offers a competitive fee, accepts Little or No Money Down, and offers affordable payment plans to help you out.
5. Most importantly, you want a lawyer with the BEST felony DUI dismissal rate in San Diego!
Choosing the best San Diego DUI Lawyer for your felony DUI is TOO Important of a Decision to Hire Just Anyone.
You need an experienced, aggressive, competitively priced San Diego DUI Lawyer who has thousands of DUI victories in San Diego under his belt, who will aggressively defend your case and get you the BEST possible outcome for your felony DUI charge!
If you are facing your felony DUI charge in San Diego, call us immediately at 800 823-0943800 823-0943 and take advantage of our FREE, confidential consultation with our experienced, winning San Diego DUI lawyer.
Erik Friis did an excellent job of getting me an acquittal on all counts in my jury trial for a DUI. His ability to pick a favorable jury and his presenting simply and succinctly only those facts that were important for the jurors to consider made this a positive outcome. Erik listened to my concerns was meticulous in his preparation. I can highly recommend him as a knowledgeable and quality defense attorney. ~ Patrick, San Diego
Again, we have over 15 years experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes, and we’ve literally helped thousands of San Diego County residents just like you, get their felony DUI charge reduced or dismissed.
All of your rights will be protected, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the BEST possible outcome!
* Remember, you only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV!
Let us help you. If you’ve been charged with a felony DUI in San Diego, call our experienced San Diego DUI defense lawyer immediately at (800) 823-0943 for a FREE, confidential consultation.