If You’ve Been Charged with Drunk Driving in San Diego, STOP and Think For a Minute. Here are 5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future After a DUI in San Diego:
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to have your DMV hearing requested, or your drivers license will be suspended.
2. If convicted of a DUI in San Diego, you could not only lose your drivers license, but end up in jail, pay substantial fines, and deal with other court-ordered consequences.
3. You want a lawyer fighting for you who has won thousands of DUI cases in San Diego, and who’s entire law practice is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
4. You want a lawyer who offers a competitive fee, accepts little or no money down, and offers affordable payment plans to help you through this.
5. Most importantly, you want a lawyer with a remarkable DUI dismissal rate in San Diego.
Choosing the best San Diego DUI Lawyer is too important of a decision to hire just anyone. All we do every single day is fight to get charges reduced and dropped, and to get your fines and penalties significantly reduced.
You can call us directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at (800) 823-0943. Take advantage of our free, confidential consultation with our experienced, winning San Diego DUI lawyer.
“I found myself facing criminal charges after my DUI. It was the single most costly mistake I could have made. My career and my freedom were truly in jeopardy. I retained Erik Friis at Superior Law Center and after our initial consultation I was very relieved to have his experience on my side. He represented me in a courteous and professional manner, and fought his butt off to get my DUI charges dropped. Also I was informed of my rights and responsibilities every step of the way. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone facing a DUI charge in San Diego.” Geoff M. – La Mesa
Again, we have over 15 years experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes, and we’ve literally helped thousands of San Diego County residents just like you, get their DUI charges reduced or dismissed.
All of your rights will be protected, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the BEST possible outcome!
Remember, you only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV!
Recent DUI/DWI Case Results in San Diego:
Let us help you. If you’ve been charged with a DUI in San Diego, call our experienced San Diego DUI defense lawyer immediately at 800 823-0943 for a FREE, confidential consultation. (We offer affordable payment plans, and Little or No Money Down)