DUI Attorney in San Diego
If You’ve Been Charged with Drunk Driving in San Diego, Here are the 5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future:
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to schedule your DMV hearing. If you haven’t done this already, we can handle this for you.
2. If convicted of a DUI, you could lose your drivers license, end up in jail, pay substantial fines and other court-ordered consequences, and your auto insurance rates will certainly go up.
3. When charged with a DUI in San Diego, you don’t have to be guilty. There are always legal methods to mitigate the consequences or get your charges dropped altogether. Whether it be a technicality in the way the officer handled the stop or a negotiation tactic used in court, a seasoned DUI attorney can help you.
4. Depending on your income, you may be eligible for a public defender. If you want to show the judge & the court that you are serious about your defense and you want to have an entire law firm’s resources dedicated to your case, we recommend that you hire private attorney to represent you.
5. We strongly believe that the costs of being convicted of a DUI far outweigh the price of having an experienced DUI attorney represent you. We always work with our clients to setup payment plans that work for them, and if you are our client, we will do everything we can to get you the best result possible.
Who We Are & Why We Are Different
You want a lawyer who has won thousands of DUI cases in San Diego, and who’s entire law practice is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
Choosing a San Diego DUI Lawyer is TOO Important of a Decision to Hire Just Anyone.
You need an experienced, aggressive, competitively priced San Diego DUI Lawyer who has thousands of DUI victories under his belt, who will aggressively defend your case and get you the BEST possible outcome for your DUI charge!
If you are facing DUI charges in San Diego, call us immediately at (800) 823-0943 and take advantage of our FREE, confidential consultation with our experienced, winning San Diego DUI lawyer.
Again, we have over 15 years experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes in San Diego, and we’ve literally helped thousands of San Diego County residents just like you, get their DUI charges reduced or dismissed.
All of your rights will be protected, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the BEST possible outcome!
*** Remember, you only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV!