If You or a Loved One are Facing a DMV Hearing in San Diego, STOP and Think For a Minute… Here are the 5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future and Save Your License:
1. If you were charged with a DUI, you only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV or your driver’s license will be revoked or suspended. Your attorney can make this request on your behalf.
2. The DMV hearing is an administrative hearing regarding the suspension or revocation of your driving privileges only. It is an entirely separate administrative body from the DUI courts.
3. Even if you were found innocent in the DUI court, your driver’s license can still be revoked at the DMV hearing. This is why it’s crucial to have a DUI attorney who has won thousands of DUI cases in San Diego and whos entire law practice is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
4. If you have already been tried and found guilty in the DUI courts, an experienced DUI attorney may be able to win the retainment of your full driving privileges. Call 24 hours a day, 7 days week to discuss your situation with an experienced DUI attorney.
5. When preparing for a DMV hearing, there are multiple defenses that an experienced DUI attorney can use to protect your license. See how we’ve helped thousands of clients just like you get the best result possible.
Choosing the best San Diego DUI Lawyer to Handle Your DMV Hearing is TOO Important of a Decision to Hire Just Anyone. Our goal is to help you keep your driving privileges & protect your future.
You need an experienced, aggressive, competitively priced San Diego DUI Lawyer who has thousands of DUI victories in San Diego under his belt, who will aggressively defend your case and get you the BEST possible outcome for your DUI charge!
If you are facing a DMV hearing in San Diego, call us immediately at (800) 823-0943 and take advantage of our FREE, confidential consultation with our experienced, winning San Diego DUI lawyer.
I found myself facing criminal charges after my DUI. It was the single most costly mistake that I could have made. My marriage, career, and freedom were in jeopardy. I retained Erik Friis on the matter and after our initial consultation I was very relieved to have his experience on my side. He represented me in a courteous and professional manner. I was informed of my rights and responsibilities every step of the way. He even offered me a payment plan. I was able to breathe easy thanks to Erik Friis. I would recommend him to anyone facing a DUI charge.Geoff
Again, we have over 15 years experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes, and we’ve literally helped thousands of San Diego County residents just like you, get their DUI charges reduced or dismissed.
All of your rights will be protected, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the BEST possible outcome!
* Remember, you only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV!
Let us help you. If you’ve been charged with a DUI in San Diego, call our experienced San Diego DUI defense lawyer immediately at (800) 823-0943 for a FREE, confidential consultation. (We offer affordable payment plans, and Little or No Money Down)